VACANT ON LOCKBOX. INQUIRE ABOUT CODE FOR ACCESS!
TO MAKE AN OFFER, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOSE OF ESCROW: July 30th 2019
- Currently set up as a 3bed/1bath, but there is room in the unfinished addition to add a 2nd bathroom!
- Cheapest house in all of town due to the work needed!
- Central location with easy access to the I-17.
- Median priced neighborhood with a large buyer pool for nice, but affordable homes!
- Nearly 10,000sqft lot!
- Main Roof is 12yrs old, may need some minor repair.
- LOW INVENTORY AREA!! ONLY 1 COMP ACTIVE IN 1-MILE RADIUS! 3/1 LISTED AT $195K!! 6805 N 32ND AVE.
How to Maximize ARV:
- Home needs a full remodel.
- Finish addition on back side.
- New AC unit.
- 2329 W CITRUS WAY – Sold for $180k. Same size house, nearly 4,000sqft smaller lot. Super cheap remodel.
- 2530 W HAYWARD AVE. – Sold for $187k. Similar sized house and lot. Nice remodel.
- 2613 W LAMAR RD. – Sold for $190k. Similar sized home. Clean, but outdated.