TO MAKE AN OFFER, drop us an email at email@example.com.
BE SURE TO SIGN UP TO OUR BUYERS LIST AT bellrei.com.
Address: 4617 N. 15th Ave.
Square Feet: 1,620
CLOSE OF ESCROW: July 19th, 2019.
- Right in the Heart of one of the Hottest Neighborhoods in Phoenix.
- 3 bedrooms, and 3 full bathrooms!
- 1 car garage.
- AC unit replaced in 2012.
- Kitchen Cabinets are nice and can be kept!
- This home may sit on 15th Ave, but 15th Ave is not a busy main road like 7th Ave or 19th Ave.
- Homes of similar size are selling well into the 300’s, so this property is priced way below that range to build in more than enough margin to offset the fact of it being on 15th Ave.
How to Maximize ARV:
- Roof will need to be redone.
- Plumbing will need some work as at least one of the bathrooms is not currently functioning.
- Overall cosmetic updates.
- 915 W. CAMPBELL Ave. – Sold for $323k. Mid-century charm, but outdated, only 1.5 baths, and no garage.
- 849 W. CAMPBELL Ave. – Sold for $315k. Also a mid-century charmer, but only 1.5 baths, no garage.
- 916 W. CAMPBELL Ave. – Sold for $310k. Fresh, but very basic remodel, also only 1.5 baths, no garage.
- 1314 W SELLS Dr. – Sold for $310k. Fresh, but also a very basic remodel, 300 sqft smaller, no garage.
(Click any photo to open full-sized gallery)