TO MAKE AN OFFER, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BE SURE TO SIGN UP TO OUR BUYERS LIST AT bellrei.com.
Address: 1411 E. 29th Ave.
City: Apache Junction
Square Feet: 1,472
CLOSE OF ESCROW: July 19th, 2019.
- Super Cheap way to get into a fresh project in a rising neighborhood!
- Foundation, Rough Plumbing, Framing and Roof Nail Inspections have already been passed.
- Includes full previously permitted plans. (SEE PHOTOS!) New owner will just have to re-submit plans to Pinal County Building Dept 10-day review process. (I have a recorded conference call with the Pinal County Building Dept. employee, seller & myself explaining the re-submitting process and timeline)
- Septic Tank already in place, just needs to be connected to finished house.
- Home Comes with Cabinets, Countertops and most major appliances shown in photos. Plus some other extra building materials. (SEE PHOTOS!!!)
How to Maximize ARV:
- Finish Building Home, without the Casita option shown in plans. Put a cheap garage detached garage structure in place of Casita.
- 1391 E 25TH Ave – Sold for 249k. Slightly larger & 2 car garage. 2002 built.
- 2825 S MARIPOSA Rd. – Sold for 225k. Slightly larger & 2 car garage. Very cheap, minimal remodel.
- 2207 S BELAIRE Rd. – Pending at 247k. Slightly Smaller, 2 car garage. Very cheap, minimal remodel.
(Click any photo to open full-sized gallery)