***PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB TENANTS***
TO MAKE AN OFFER, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: 2103 W. 1st St.
Square Feet: 1,430
CLOSE OF ESCROW: MARCH 19th 2019.
- Great Mesa neighborhood. Centralized between downtown mesa, the 101 & 202 freeway exchange, both Tempe Marketplace, Mesa Gateway Shopping center, AND Chicago Spring Training Facilities!
- Carport is closed in, but could easily be converted to garage to boost ARV, and still keep all 3 bedrooms in the homes original square-footage.
How to Maximize ARV:
- Needs total remodel inside and out.
- Convert closed in carport to garage to boost ARV!
- Needs new roof.
- Pool needs complete rehab (resurfacing & equipment)
- Clean up yard.
- 2128 W 1ST Pl. – Pending at 257k. This one is relatively clean, but definitely not remodeled! Same sqft after carport is converted to garage, and this one doesn’t even have a pool!
- 1562 W 6TH Pl. – Sold at 256k. Beautiful remodel, garage, but no pool.
- 1855 W DEVONSHIRE St. – Sold at 260k. Outdated home. Needs remodel.
- 557 N STANDAGE. – Sold at 258k. Nice remodel. No covered parking, no pool.
- 2038 W 1ST St. – Sold at 235k in only 17 days! No covered parking/garage, or pool, but a nice interior remodel.
- 1602 W ARGON St. – Sold at 237k. No pool. Clean home, but not a fresh remodel.
- 2025 W 2nd Pl. – Sold at 235k. Clean home, but very outdated.
(Click any photo to open full-sized gallery)